As spring warms up, our busy season begins. We’re looking for staff to make 2015 our best year yet. We sell books and unique souvenirs, offer tickets to many Boston tours and attractions, provide information about the city and its history, and operate the Old State House Museum.
• Ring up purchases
• Answer questions
• Sell tickets
• Oversee museum
• Maintain inventory
• Provide information
Employees of RevolutionaryBoston enjoy free admission to many Boston area museums and attractions.
The ideal candidate is friendly, motivated, and committed to providing outstanding customer service every day. Requirements:
• Flexible availability (evenings, weekends, & some holidays are required)
• Previous retail/cash-handling experience
• Able to be on your feet for an eight-hour shift
• Comfortable walking up and down stairs
• Able to lift 30 pounds
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Send an attached resume and the following information:
• The days and times you are available to work (We are open from 8:30AM to 9:00PM)
• The number of hours per week you would like to work (Please keep in mind this is a part-time position)
• The date you are able to start
May 17, 2015
The Bostonian Society’s mission is to study and preserve Boston’s uniquely important history, embodied in materials, records, and structures such as the Old State House, and to share an understanding of the revolutionary ideas born here. The Bostonian Society was founded in 1881 to rally support for saving the Old State House. Today it is Boston’s historical society, and remains the stewards of the Old State House.