The Digital Marketing Coordinator is a full-time professional position responsible for conceptualizing and executing the museum’s digital marketing strategy. The desired candidate is a talented content creator with a deep passion for analytics, social media community development, a strong grasp on high-quality design principles and an appreciation for art and culture. In addition, this position provides an essential support role with annual festivals & provides insight for long-term marketing goals & objectives. This position reports to and receives direction from the Director of Marketing & Events.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Email campaigns
- Works cross-functionally with other museum departments to gather and create content
- Designs e-blast templates and graphics
- Builds and updates email lists
- Website maintenance & development
- Maintains the integrity and usability of Morikami’s responsive design website
- Manages the calendar, online forms, e-commerce reporting, media library, product pages, etc.
- Updates/creates website pages as needed
- Manages the registered website user database and ongoing website development projects
- Social Media
- Updates social media content calendar and contributes to digital strategy planning
- Plans/researches/writes engaging content for social media and blog
- Monitors and joins conversations on social media platforms and peer review sites
- Monitors, tracks and analyzes statistics for email campaigns, Facebook, Google+, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, youTube and blog.
- Tracks website traffic and user behavior though Google Analytics
- Creates and executes post-event surveys and tracks responses
- Designs various museum collaterals, signage and graphics on an as-needed basis
- Provides essential support in the planning and execution of Morikami festivals and Sushi & Stroll series of events.
- Assists in budget management
Skills & Abilities
- B.A. or B.S. in Communications, Marketing or related field
- 2-3 years experience in a similar role
- Strong writer and communicator
- Proficient use of Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, WordPress, Website Maintenance and Microsoft Office, required
- Experience with Google Analytics, SurveyMonkey and MailChimp preferred
- Experience working in a museum, with a membership organization or not-for-profit a plus
- Must be organized and work efficiently with a personal commitment to maintain a collaborative work environment
- Ability to prioritize, track and meet deadlines, use good judgment, remain flexible and work under minimal supervision
- Must be proactive, reliable and possess excellent interpersonal skills
Interested applicants should email a cover letter and resume to Kizzy Sanchez Sherven, Director of Marketing & Events email@example.com. NO PHONE CALLS, PLEASE.
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
|Contact Person:||Kizzy Sanchez Sherven||Phone:||no phone calls please|
|Email Address:||firstname.lastname@example.org||Fax:||561 242 6922|