Innovation and creativity come from the unique perspectives of a diverse staff. We value your perspective.
Lead corporate membership program by conducting solicitations, coordinating and managing corporate events, identifying and completing research on prospective members, managing fulfillment and stewardship of all memberships to ensure achievement of Advancement goals and development of constructive, successful partnerships.
- Identifies, researches, cultivates, solicits, and stewards a portfolio of 225+ corporations for membership support
- Supports CF&G’s annual $6 million goal for FY16, $1M of which is designated for corporate membership
- Focuses on a portfolio of 225+ companies comprised of existing and potential members
- Conducts 30 visits, communicates by phone and email, and implements other actions to solicit 225+ prospects, renew, upgrade and steward more than 160 members and to cultivate members for philanthropic grants.
This position is full-time, 40 hours/week, Monday-Friday.
Director, Corporate, Foundation, and Government Relations
- 3 or more years of sales, membership, and/or front-line fundraising
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Ability to communicate effectively by email, phone and in person
- Demonstrated ability to make informed decisions
- Ability to prioritize tasks and manage time effectively
- Demonstrated ability to interact with personnel at all levels both within MOS and at member companies
- Self-starter who can anticipate potential problems/opportunities
- Demonstrated ability to identify companies capable of and interested in making additional gifts to Museum initiatives and willingness to collaborate with colleagues on strategy development
Exempt (Salaried). Commensurate with experience.
Benefits for full-time, exempt (salaried) staff include: free parking, T accessibility, 23 vacation days, 12 holidays, 5-10 sick days, medical, dental, and vision insurance, short- and long-term disability, life insurance, retirement and savings plan, health care/dependent care flex spending plan, employee discounts, employee referral program, tuition assistance, professional development, direct deposit, free admission, free Duck Tours, discounted movie passes, and much more!
The Museum of Science is fully committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and to attracting, retaining, developing and promoting the most qualified employees without regard to their race, gender, color, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, citizenship status, veteran status, or any other characteristic prohibited by federal, state or local law. We are dedicated to providing a work environment free from discrimination and harassment, and where employees are treated with respect and dignity.
No phone inquiries, please. Qualified applicants will be contacted within two to four weeks of initial application.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.
February 01, 2016