|Education Requirements and Other Desired Attributes
- Veteran is highly desired.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting preferred.
- In depth experience and knowledge of accounting principles/theories (GAAP, FASB) highly desired.
- Not-For-Profit Accounting experience is highly desired.
Additional Qualification Skills
- Knowledge and experience with integrated accounting systems for general ledger.
- Knowledge of Blackbaud Financial Edge and Raisers Edge desired.
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel. Intermediate to advanced experience with MS Word and MS Outlook or similar programs.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to prioritize, effectively handle multiple projects concurrently.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines, work extended hours during accounting close, audit periods and other critical times.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, with both internal and external customers
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of company information.
- Must be detail oriented in a rapidly changing business environment.
- Formally responsible for making recommendations for management review and approval.
The above statements describe the job’s essential responsibilities and requirements. They are not an exhaustive list of the duties that may be assigned to job incumbents.
Please submit letter of interest/resume and application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Resumes may also be forwarded to: Missouri History Museum PO Box 11940 St. Louis, MO 63112-0040
An Equal Opportunity Employer