Innovation and creativity come from the unique perspectives of a diverse staff. We value your perspective.
- 1200+ web pages
- 4 million web visits annually
- 1.5+ Million Visitors Annually
- 15+ unique websites
This position is temporary, full-time, 40 hours/week, Monday – Friday. The duration of this position is one (1) year.
Manager, Interactive Media
- Post HS course work, technical degree, associate’s degree or business certificate preferred.
- Three (3) or more years of Web Development experience.
- Development experience with PHP, Drupal or equivalent backend technologies
- Ability to craft creative technical solutions with minimal resources
- Demonstrated communications skills when dealing with nontechnical internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to convey concepts in writing, verbally, and graphically
- Understanding of web technologies and limitations
- Knowledge of the software development lifecycle including requirements collection, design, QA, implementation, and maintenance
Exempt (Salaried). Commensurate with experience.
Benefits for full-time, exempt (salaried) staff include: free parking, T accessibility, 23 vacation days, 12 holidays, 5-10 sick days, medical, dental, and vision insurance, short- and long-term disability, life insurance, retirement and savings plan, health care/dependent care flex spending plan, employee discounts, employee referral program, tuition assistance, professional development, direct deposit, free admission, free Duck Tours, discounted movie passes, and much more!
The Museum of Science is fully committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and to attracting, retaining, developing and promoting the most qualified employees without regard to their race, gender, color, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, citizenship status, veteran status, or any other characteristic prohibited by federal, state or local law. We are dedicated to providing a work environment free from discrimination and harassment, and where employees are treated with respect and dignity.
No phone inquiries, please. Qualified applicants will be contacted within two to four weeks of initial application.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.
February 01, 2016