Position Description: The Account Manager is an active member of the Client Service team that delivers TRG’s data-driven, best practice counsel aimed at achieving revenue and patronage results for each client.
In this position, you will become a data expert and learn the ins and outs of the TRG Data Center. You will service the firm’s most important portfolio of direct response and data services clients and help them achieve results. Through seamless and detail-oriented project management, you will work with analysts and consultants to deliver products and services to TRG’s data services clients.
- Management of an assigned portfolio of data services clients, stewarding their needs according to contract, suggesting additional products and services and providing Help Desk service as needed.
- Provide direct response counsel, based on TRG best practices, to clients to achieve results for single ticket, retention, membership and subscription campaigns.
- Tactical and intra-departmental coordination to ensure client contracts are fulfilled, deadlines are met and clients are satisfied and retained. Examples of client deliverables include:
- Telemarketing lead sets
- Regular database updates
- Response rate reports
- Key loyalty indicator reports
- Training on online platforms
- Troubleshooting and problem solving on behalf of clients and the data management platforms
- Managing and fulfilling data start-up services
- Learned expertise of TRG Data Center
- Support and collaboration with senior consultants and consulting analysts on mutually held clients.
- Regular status check-ins with supervisor on portfolio.
- Contribute to the company’s objectives for client profitability through client retention and cross selling.
- Contribute to product development, as needed.
Please send resume and cover letter via email specifying how you meet the required qualifications to:
TRG Arts Recruiting
- 2+ years in a marketing, fundraising, or patron services role, preferably in an arts or cultural organization.
- Proven experience with database, direct response and/or marketing campaigns.
- Clearly demonstrated project management and customer service skills.
- Ability to manage a number of projects and clients simultaneously, prioritizing appropriately and with supervisor.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Mastery of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Demonstrated ability to develop, when necessary, and examine data – e.g. sales histories, sales tracking and pacing documents.
- Ability to resolve conflicts and to offer creative solutions in challenging situations such as resource limitations and sudden or unexpected changes, both internally and externally.
- Ability or experience in sales.
- Understanding of and willingness to uphold the TRG brand methodology, strategic perspective, and high client service standards.
- BA degree in marketing, arts administration, journalism or related field required.
Relocation to Colorado is mandatory for this position.
- Colorado Springs, Colorado, 80903, United States
- February 3, 2016
- Account Manager
- TRG Arts
- 2-3 Years