Admissions Desk Cashier
The Admissions Desk Cashier is responsible for providing a top-notch experience to all visitors by delivering excellent customer service to children and their families as they enter the Museum as well as throughout their visit. The Cashier is also responsible for accurately managing cash and credit card transactions in a fast-paced environment. HOURS: Various full-time and part-time shifts available. We are hiring now and for the summer, so please specify when you are able to begin working.
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Advanced course work or experience in customer service, education and/or family learning, or retail operations preferred
- Previous cash handling experience
- Excellent communication skills and ability to interact positively with children, adults, and large groups
- Ability to react positively to a rapidly changing environment and make good decisions under pressure
- Ability to work with diverse staff and visitors
- Fluency in multiple languages a plus
To apply, please send cover letter and resume via mail to Boston Children’s Museum, Attn: Human Resources, 308 Congress Street, Boston MA 02210; email to Jobs@BostonChildrensMuseum.org; fax to 617.423.3213.
May 19, 2016