The Office Manager for the Lexington Historical Society is a 30 hour/week (6 hours a day) position in the Society’s office in the center of Lexington. The Office Manager works closely with the Society’s Executive Director and Programs Committee. The duties include:
- External relations via phone, e-mail, and in-office;
- Management of membership database;
- Basic financial management;
- Rentals of function space;
- Program support.
- Careful attention to detail;
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to deal with frequent interruptions;
- Tact, patience and discretion;
- Excellent computer skills, including facility with Word, Excel, Constant Contact, Publisher, and basic website skills. Familiarity with Past Perfect desirable;
- Basic graphic design skills desirable;
- Ability to deal with multiple time demands & deadlines;
- Willingness to help with physical tasks including setting up tables and chairs for events.
Apply by sending a resume with a brief e-mail expression of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org
March 30, 2016
$22,500, three weeks of paid vacation, no other benefits