The Mount, Edith Wharton’s Home in Lenox, MA has an immediate opening for a development associate. This position plays a vital role in the organization, supporting all fundraising activities, working closely with the Development Director, Major Gift Officer, and Executive Director. This is a full-time position with benefits. Will consider ¾ time position.
The ideal candidate for this position will have excellent verbal and written communication skills, a familiarity with donor database management (Raiser’s Edge preferred), a strong attention to detail, and the ability to multi-task, and work independently.
· Managing donor database (Raiser’s Edge) including gift entry, reporting and mailing lists.
· Coordinating of all aspects of The Mount’s giving campaigns including coordinating with printers and mailing houses.
· Coordinating donor and member related communications in a timely manner including acknowledgements and e-newsletters.
· Overseeing The Mount’s membership campaign.
· Managing The Mount’s volunteer program in partnership with the Public Programs Coordinator.
· Primary contact for most donor and member needs.
· Assisting in the organization and execution of fundraising/member and other events.
· Other duties as needed.
· Previous experience with Raiser’s Edge database preferred.
· Strong proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel.
· Strong written and verbal skills.
· Ability to be discrete and a healthy respect for confidentiality.
· Strong customer service skills and an entrepreneurial spirit.
· A professional, positive attitude.
· Flexible schedule with the ability to work occasional evenings and weekends (particularly during the summer season)
· Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced, collaborative team environment
To apply, please send cover letter and resume to: Nicole Williams, Executive Assistant – email@example.com.
June 01, 2016
Leave a Reply