Engaging. Dynamic. Fun.
As one of the world’s renowned art museums, the MFA boasts a collection that spans nearly all cultures and time periods—ranging from the art of ancient Egypt to French Impressionism to Contemporary. There’s art and so much more to interest people from all walks of life. The Museum is a lively social destination that offers concerts, films, and lectures while also serving as an important community and educational resource for schools and families.
Our mission is to preserve and share our treasures with Boston and beyond while providing an engaging and memorable experience for all our visitors. This would not be possible without our talented staff, volunteers, donors, members, and community partners.
Our culture is built on scholarship, collaboration, trust, and mutual respect. We embrace change and the opportunity it brings and are committed to develop, reward, and retain our valuable staff.
Join us for what promises to be an enriching, vibrant, and ever-changing experience. And, yes, a fun place to work!
Under the direction of the Manager of Benefits and HRIS, the HRIS Administrator will participate in the implementation and ongoing maintenance of the Payroll and HRIS systems (ADP Workforce Now and Oracle), providing functional and technical support; and ensuring data and system integrity. This is a one year term position.
- Take a lead role in the payroll and HR system upgrade to Workforce Now working closely with the Benefits Manager, Payroll Manager and ADP to design procedures that will streamline and automate the overall payroll process
- Work to audit, organize and import existing HR data into Workforce Now
- Assist in the review, testing, validation and implementation of new modules and functionality including employee self service, manager self service, time off and scheduling, and benefit carrier feeds
- Troubleshoot configuration and reporting issues to identify and fix root causes
- Responsible for day-to-day database operations, including data entry, administration and troubleshooting
- Provide system training and support to end users
- Develop procedural guides and end user documentation
- Ensure delivery of high-quality service to end users
- Develop Ad-hoc reports in support of HR and MFA leadership
- Work on special projects as requested
- Bachelor’s degree and 3+ years of experience in various Human Resource disciplines
- 3+ years previous experience with Oracle, Workforce Now or another HRIS system
- Knowledge of HRIS design, structure, functions and processes
- Outstanding analytical and report writing skills; experience with Oracle Discoverer preferred
- Must be organized, detail-oriented, and have strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work with, and protect confidential information at the highest levels
For immediate consideration to any of our open staff positions, please e-mail your résumé and cover letter to: email@example.com
You also have the option of forwarding your application materials via postal mail to:
Human Resources Department
Museum of Fine Arts, Boston
Avenue of the Arts
465 Huntington Avenue
Boston, MA 02115
Please note: only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
The Museum of Fine Arts, Boston is an Equal Opportunity Employer and seeks diversity in its workforce. The Museum is committed to attracting, retaining, developing and promoting the most qualified employees without regard to race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, physical or mental disability, or past, present, or future service in the uniformed services of the United States, or any other characteristic prohibited by federal, state, or local law.
May 31, 2016