The Country Music Hall of Fame is seeking an Exhibit Project Manager to oversee the installation and upkeep of exhibits while maintaining a high quality experience for museum visitors.
- Create exhibit production schedules.
- Communicate with staff members regarding creative output, scheduling issues, and budget.
- Track daily activities associated with design, development, fabrication and installation of multiple exhibits.
- Contribute to all aspects of exhibition work: planning, artifact preparation, installation, maintenance and de-installation.
Previous experience in exhibit design and installation or project management required. Candidate must also submit to a background check.
Skills and Abilities
Applicants should possess excellent managerial, diplomatic, interpersonal and verbal/written communication skills, attention to detail, the ability to work concurrently on multiple projects, and a capacity to work collaboratively with colleagues. Familiarity with Windows operating system plus a working knowledge of Microsoft Office (including Word and Excel). Applicants should also be able to safely use standard hand and power tools.
- Applicants should also be able to climb and work on ladders.
- Intermittent physical activity including walking, standing, twisting, sitting, bending, and stooping
- Applicants should have the ability to lift and/or move up to 50 lbs.
- Applicants should have the ability to work around paints, cleansers and other similar products in a gallery environment and work in spaces that collect dust.
- Nashville, Tennessee, 37201, United States
- May 5, 2016
- Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum
- Exhibit Project Manager