The Museum team is requesting a records management intern for the upcoming summer season. The majority of the work would be in records management involving consolidation, organization, and digitization of physical files. This includes:
- Integrating conservation, donor, artist, accession and deaccession files into object files for works in the Museum’s permanent collection
- Digitize, edit, organize and expand permanent collection and traveling exhibition documents
- Other responsibilities would include management of environmental monitoring systems in gallery spaces and other administrative support, as needed.
The internship would take place on or about June 1 for approximately 12 weeks. The rate of pay would be $10 per hour. We anticipate a flexible schedule with 15-20 hours per week.
This internship is appropriate for current undergraduate students, or post graduate students from the following majors: art history, art, museum studies, history, or other relevant majors. Current seniors in high school with interests in those majors may also apply.
- Naples, Florida, 34108, United States
- May 23, 2016
- Records Management Intern
- 1-3 Months
- $10.00 – $10.00 (Hourly Wage)