• MS, 2021, Agriculture, Food, and the Environment, Friedman School of Nutrition Science and Policy, Tufts University
• BA, 2012, International Affairs: European Institutions, George Washington University
• Agricultural practices and their impacts on human health
• Evaluating global communicable disease surveillance systems
Simpson RB, Gottlieb J, Zhou B, Liang S, Jiang X, Hartwick MA, Naumova EN (2020). Navigating global public influenza surveillance systems for reliable forecasting. In Integrated Science of Global Epidemics. Springer (Under Revision).
Simpson RB, Gottlieb J, Zhou B, Hartwick MA, Naumova EN (2020). Navigating open access surveillance data: completeness of FluNet records. Scientific Reports (Under Review).
- AVP Marketing and Staff Development. The Gottlieb Organization. Denver, CO. 2017-2019.
- Account Executive. FullContact, Inc. Denver, CO. 2016-2017.
- Senior Search Associate. Kensington International. Chicago, IL. 2014-2016.
- Account Executive. Leo Burnett. Chicago, IL. 2012-2014.
- Public Relations Associate. Heather Freeman Media & PR. Washington, DC. 2011-2012.
- Fall 2020 Teaching Assistant for Fundamentals of Nutrition Policy and Programming. Graduate course, Tufts University Friedman School of Nutrition Science and Policy. Instructors: Dr. Eileen Kennedy and Dr. Patrick Webb, Tufts University.
- Fall 2020 Teaching Assistant for Translating Nutrition Evidence into Multimedia for the Public. Graduate course, Tufts University Friedman School of Nutrition Science and Policy. Instructor: Corby Kummer, Tufts University and the Aspen Institute.
- AmeriCorps at Summit Community Gardens, 2020
- Program Recruitment Manager, Integrated Nutrition Education Program, 2018-2019.