• MS, 2020, Biochemical and Molecular Nutrition, Friedman School of Nutrition Science and Policy, Tufts University
• BS, 2019, Biochemistry, Georgetown College, Georgetown University
• Time series modeling of foodborne disease outbreaks to describe, explain, and predict outbreak patterns
• Quantifying the severity of foodborne diseases using a proposed vulnerability index
- Research Assistant – Foodborne Illness Team, Tufts Initiative for the Forecasting and Modeling of Infectious Diseases, Friedman School of Nutrition Science and Policy, Tufts University, Boston, MA. July 2020 – Present.
- Research Assistant – Vitamin K Laboratory, Jean Mayer Human Nutrition Research Center on Aging, Boston, MA. September 2019 – July 2020.
- Production Intern. Cell Signaling Technology, Danvers, MA. May 2017 – Aug 2018.
- Air Defense Systems Intern. Raytheon Integrated Defense Systems. Andover, MA. June – August 2015.
- Sallade, L.S (2018). Model Validation: Innate Immune Pathway. Cell Signaling Technology, Inc. Danvers, MA. (Poster Presentation)
- Sallade, L.S (2017). Ibrutinib Inhibition of BTK Phosphorylation in B-Cells. Cell Signaling Technology, Inc. Danvers, MA. (Poster Presentation)
- Sallade, L.S (2015). (Classified Title). Raytheon Integrated Defense Systems, Andover, MA. (Oral Presentation)
- Abstracts Team Lead, Tufts Research and Data Symposium for Food and Nutrition, Tufts University, March 2021
- Outreach Chair, Tuft University American Statistical Association Chapter, Tufts University, June 2020
- Deputy Chair, The Future of Food and Nutrition Graduate Student Research Conference, Tufts University, April 2020
- Tufts University American Statistical Association Chapter. Digital Material Developer. Tufts University. (Fall 2020 – Present)
- Georgetown University Chemistry Club. Georgetown University. Mentor (Fall 2016 – Spring 2019)
- Georgetown University Math and Science Hands-On Enrichment. Georgetown University. Tutor (Spring 2016 – Fall 2017)