• MS Student, Nutrition Epidemiology and Data Sciences,
Friedman School of Nutrition Science and Policy, Tufts University
• MS Student, Urban and Environmental Planning, School of Arts and Sciences, Tufts University
• BS, 2013, Ecological Determinants of Health, McGill University
• Geospatial “Big Data” analytics to understand human mobility, climate change resilience, food systems and disease transmission.
Marsh E (2019). Opioid vulnerability in Massachusetts: Spatial epidemiology analyses to inform Massachusetts public health officials. ESRI User Conference. San Diego, California (Poster Presentation).
- Data Lab Assistant. Tufts University. Fall 2019 - Present.
- Geospatial Research Assistant. High Risk Opioid Prescribing Project, Thomas Stopka (PI). January 2019-August 2019.
- Program Manager. New Haven Farms. New Haven, CT. January 2016-February 2018.
- Cantor T, Hadziosmanovic M, Kim H, Marsh E, Secules C, Wright K, Zastavniouk C (2015). A Technical and Behavioural Energy Efficiency Assessment of McGill Cafeteria Operations at Bishop Mountain Hall and Royal Victoria College. Consilience 13(1): 16-59. doi: 10.7916/D8S182XG
- Marsh L (2019). Opioid Vulnerability in Massachusetts: Spatial epidemiological analyses to inform Massachusetts public health officials. ESRI User Conference. San Diego, California (Poster Presentation).
- Marsh L (2017). Predictors of Quality of Life Among Older Mexican Adults. Southern Connecticut State University Graduate Student Research Conference. New Haven, Connecticut (Poster Presentation).
- Organizer, Analytics Without Borders Conference, Tufts University, February 2020
- Introduction to GIS. Graduate course, Tufts University Graduate School of Arts, Sciences, and Engineering. Teaching Assistant (Summer, 2019)