• BA, 2020, Community Health and International Relations, Tufts University
• Food insecurity
• Climate resilience
• Food and agricultural policy
- Clinical Practice and Quality Improvement Intern. Partners in Health. Boston, MA. September-December 2019.
- Summer Scholar. Tufts University. Medford, MA. May-August 2019.
- Boston Area Health Education Center. Boston, MA. June-August 2019.
- Director of Summer Operations. Boston Foods. Boston, MA. June 2017-August 2018.
- Jenkins, NB (2019). The Effects of Environmental Contaminants on Food Security: A Case Study of Microplastics in Semarang, Indonesia. 2019 Summer Scholars Poster Presentation. Tufts University. Medford, Massachusetts (Poster Presentation).
- Jenkins, NB (2019). Examining Potential Food Insecurity in the Coral Triangle. 2019 GIS Poster Expo. Tufts University. Medford, Massachusetts (Poster Presentation).
Honors and Awards
- Highest Honors, Undergraduate Thesis, Tufts University
- Magna Cum Laude, Tufts University
- Dean’s List, All Semesters, Tufts University
- Tisch Library Undergraduate Research Award, 1st Place Recipient
- Community Director, Tufts Mountain Club, Tufts University, 2017