- Liko Martin’s Website: Includes lyrics, historical archives, photos, and more recent issues concerning current land battles in Hawa’ii.
- Kokua Hawaii Oral History Project Interview with Liko Martin
- Chapter 1, Edwina Moanike‘ala Akaka, from Nā Wāhine Koa: Hawaiian Women for Sovereignty and Demilitarization: A detailed account of grassroots organizing for land justice during the Second Hawaiian Renaissance, centering female perspectives.*
- Project Kuleana: A music and film based project which seeks to strengthen modern Hawaiian cultural preservation and ancestral connections to land.
- Kahoolawe Renaissance Documentary from the Pomaikai Kahoolawe Project.
- Kaho’olawe Aloha ‘Aina Documentary produced by the Protect Kaho‘olawe ‘Ohana organization.*
*Tufts University or other access needed
Online Tufts Library Resources
- The History of the Sons of Hawaii (Documentary)
- Gabby Pahinui with the Sons of Hawaii (Recording)
- The King Of Slack Key – The Best of Gabby Pahinui, Vol. 1 (Recording)
Items available at Lilly Music Library
- Pure Hawaiian Music and Images of Hawaii (CD)
- Kīkā kila : how the Hawaiian steel guitar changed the sound of modern music (Book)
- Nahenahe (Soft, Sweet, Melodious): Sounding Out Native Hawaiian Self-Determination (Journal)
- Kolonahe from the gentle wind. (CD)
- Listen but Don’t Ask Question: Hawaiian Slack Key Guitar Across the Transpacific (Book)
- Surfin’ Bay Blues by Liko Martin (CD)
Other Artists to Check Out
Israel Kamakawiwoʻole, Cyril Pahinui, Martin Pahunui, Bla Pahinui, Danny Carvalho, Keola Beamer, Jeff Peterson, George Helm