Mar 22: “Work of 1000” Film & Discussion with Marion Stoddart

Get energized and inspired! Join MyRWA for an award-winning documentary film followed by a lively personal discussion with the film’s central figure, world-renowned local citizen leader, Marion Stoddart. The film, “Marion Stoddart: The Work of 1000” is an exhilarating success story of how one woman-Marion Stoddart, mobilized clean-up of one of America’s most polluted rivers – for herself, for her community, and for future generations – and became a citizen leader honored by the United Nations. It’s a gripping account of an ordinary person who realized her power to make a difference. Read more & get your tickets today!

Thursday, March 22, 7PM
Capitol Theater, 204 Mass. Ave., Arlington

Get your tickets here, $10.

5 Comments

1. Sue Edwards

Celebrate a woman who made a big difference in Massachusetts! Marion is an inspiring environmental activist, community organizer, adventurer, everyday citizen, and yes, to me, a female hero. That’s why I made a film about her. Come join us in Arlington.

2. Susan Stamps

I have seen this inspiring movie twice and highly recommend it! Check out what promises to be a fun and energizing grassroots event in cool East Arlington at the Capitol Theater – easy walk from Alewife T station.

3. Franny Osman

WAAAAAH! Stupid me waited til now to get my tix and it is now “at capacity.” Should I come to door or give it up?

I have seen the film but was bringing my sis and hopefully others but hadn’t reached out yet.

Thanks.

4. Franny Osman

YAAAAY! I was wiser than I thought and I HAD bought 2 tix weeks ago.

• Fannie Koa

Enjoy the event! (Looks like I’m out of luck for tickets…)