Eco-Rep Update: End-of-Year Festivities!

-by Savannah Christiansen

The Eco-Reps are closing out the year in celebration of sustainability! We had a successful clothing swap at Earthfest on April 11th on the Academic Quad and many students walked away with new styles in hand. Why have a clothing swap anyway? Manufacturing new textiles can put a pretty heavy burden on the planet in terms of the amount of resources needed for manufacturing the fabric, putting it together and then shipping them to retail locations. Clothing swaps are an easy way for people to share existing clothing without using up any new resources!

We spoke with potential future students at Jumbo days on April 17th, 18th and 25th about the Eco-Rep program and the Office of Sustainability and encouraged students to keep their college move-in green with tips such as bringing reusable mugs to campus, using power strips and many more that you can check out here.

Savannah

On Sunday, April 28th the Reps enjoyed an end of the year celebration with sushi and bouncy castles on Fletcher Field. Wren Hall also got to participate in the festivities for winning Recyclemania. We hope all of our residents are ready to look out for us next year with more composting, in-dorm campaigns, eco events and more. See you then Tufts!

Sushi  EcoReps

27 Comments

1. gibbered gibbeted gibbsite gibingly giddiest giddying giftable giftedly.
    SEPARATION OF CHURCH AND STATEAnd, of course, there’s
    that analytically tricky puzzle of the doctrine of “Separation of Church and State” to very simply demystify here, since it is one of the most misunderstood and
    abused subjects, on both sides, which was ever structurally primed for being as inherently,
    rationally indispensable, in its true meaning, as it is capable of falsifyingly and destructively cutting, again,
    either way. ——————————————————————————– 46.

2. gS55zj lungs, and cardio-vascular tissue. If this happens, weight loss will slow down and it will become more and more difficult to maintain a healthy weight.

3. Precisely what I was searching for, appreciate it for posting.

4. You made some clear points there. I did a search on the subject and found most persons will agree with your website.

5. Informative and precise Its difficult to find informative and accurate information but here I found

6. This blog is amazaing! I will be back for more of this !!! WOW!

7. This excellent website truly has all of the information and facts I needed concerning this subject and didn at know who to ask.

8. Unquestionably consider that which you stated.
    Your favorite reason seemed to be on the internet the simplest thing to consider of.
    I say to you, I definitely get irked whilst other people think about
    issues that they plainly do not realize about. You controlled to hit the nail upon the
    top and also defined out the whole thing with no need side-effects , folks can take a signal.
    Will likely be back to get more. Thank you

9. Thanks a lot for the post.Much thanks again. Really Cool.

10. Thanks so much for the article.Really looking forward to read more. Really Cool.

11. Im obliged for the post.Really looking forward to read more. Will read on

12. Thanks again for the blog post.Really thank you! Fantastic.

13. Once you begin your website, write articles

14. Thank you ever so for you article.Really looking forward to read more. Cool.

15. Thanks-a-mundo for the article.Really looking forward to read more. Awesome.

16. so much and I am looking forward to touch you. Will you please drop me a mail? my homepage candy crush saga cheats

17. κατασκευή ιστοσελίδων ηράκλειο κρήτης

18. Wohh exactly what I was looking for, appreciate it for posting . I truly appreciate your post. Great site!

19. Last week I dropped by this internet site and as usual wonderful content and suggestions. Enjoy the lay out and color scheme

20. I really liked your article.Thanks Again. Awesome.

21. This very blog is really educating as well as factual. I have found a lot of useful stuff out of it. I ad love to come back again soon. Thanks!

22. It as genuinely very complicated in this active life to listen news on TV, thus I only use the web for that purpose, and obtain the hottest information.

23. Of course, what a fantastic website and educative posts, I surely will bookmark your blog.Have an awsome day!

24. Wow, great article post.Really looking forward to read more. Much obliged.

25. Extremely decent blog and articles. I am realy extremely glad to visit your blog. Presently I am discovered which I really need. I check your blog regular and attempt to take in something from your blog. Much obliged to you and sitting tight for your new post.메이저사이트모음

26. Wow, great article post.Really looking forward to read more. Much obliged.

27. Of course, what a fantastic website and educative posts, I surely will bookmark your blog.Have an awsome day!