Student Garden Coordinators, UMass Permaculture Initiative (Amherst, MA)

The Student Garden Coordinator works under the Sustainability Coordinator of Campus Gardens to support the planning and upkeep of the UMass Permaculture gardens and education of garden visitors. For this role, the Student Garden Coordinator will work part-time for two semesters and the summer with the option of working beyond. This position works with all those who come through the garden, including volunteers, tour groups, and the UMass Permaculture Garden Crew. We consider the Student Garden Coordinator role an apprenticeship, to be fully immersed in all elements of the UMass Permaculture program.

Learn more and apply here.

7 Comments

1. I intended to put you this tiny remark just to say thank you over again for those superb thoughts you have provided here. It was so particularly generous with you to present extensively exactly what many individuals could have marketed for an e-book in order to make some bucks on their own, precisely considering the fact that you might have tried it if you ever decided. The guidelines additionally worked to be the good way to know that other people have the identical interest the same as mine to figure out a lot more concerning this condition. I think there are numerous more pleasurable times in the future for individuals who read carefully your website.

2. I needed to send you the tiny word to give thanks yet again regarding the exceptional opinions you’ve featured above. This has been so seriously generous of people like you to offer easily all a lot of folks might have sold for an ebook to help make some bucks on their own, most notably considering that you could possibly have done it if you ever desired. Those suggestions as well acted to become a easy way to be aware that other people online have similar passion just as my own to realize great deal more in regard to this condition. I think there are lots of more pleasurable times ahead for many who view your website.

3. Very soon this website will be famous amid all blogging people,
    due to it’s good articles

4. Hello, this weekend is nice for me, for the reason that this point in time i am reading this impressive educational piece of writing here at my residence.

5. As I website possessor I conceive the articles here is really superb, thanks for your
    efforts.

6. Hello every one, here every person is sharing these experience, so it’s
    good to read this web site, and I used to go to see this blog all the time.

7. I intended to create you this very small word to help say thank you over again on your beautiful tactics you have shared on this site. It was quite extremely open-handed with people like you in giving freely all many individuals would’ve offered for sale for an e-book in order to make some bucks for their own end, chiefly seeing that you could possibly have tried it if you decided. The concepts additionally acted as the good way to fully grasp that most people have a similar fervor just like my personal own to know significantly more regarding this matter. I am sure there are thousands of more fun moments up front for individuals who go through your website.