Mel King Institute Program Fellow, MACDC (Boston MA)

The Mel King Institute for Community Building is a program of MACDC that fosters vibrant and thriving Massachusetts communities by advancing the skills, knowledge and leadership ability of professional practitioners and volunteer leaders in the community development field. We leverage collaborative professional and educational partnerships that increase access, encourage innovation, build capacity in the community development field.  We are looking for a candidate with the desire to serve in a two‐year fellowship experience (Sept. 5, 2020 to Sept. 5, 2022) grounded in the Community Development field. The fellow will coordinate the training curriculum and serve as a liaison to the MKI network of students, practitioners, instructors, and program partners. The Program Fellow’s role will be to lead and staff the day‐to‐day operations of this professional education institute, which includes courses, coalitions, and programs like the MKI Certificate program.

To apply for the MKI two‐year fellowship, please complete a brief application and attach a resume, cover letter and letter of recommendation. $43,000 salary and $2,000 educational stipend upon completion of the fellowship.

Learn more and apply here.

1 Comment

1. What I definitely think most in regard to is health ideas.
    By myself, I signed up for journals oriented toward this
    subject matter, and I preserve informed about the
    latest health lab analyses. In what way is this of any use?
    I feel there is no more crucial focus for my energy.

Moreover, this site seems as if it’s worthy of my
    time to check out again. I sift through tons or more of
    websites every week. Truth be told, my rear generally hurts and I need a new diversion. lol Regardless, I believe
    if absolutely everyone wrote about their unique time in the universe, and did it cogently,
    we’d have a much more cool Earth. http://couples-massage-nj.njmassage.info/