Congratulations to our students & faculty for having their posters accepted for the 2020 MAOT Conference:
- Chiang V, Baker NA. Horticultural therapy’s effectiveness for depression in older adults.
- de Wet M, Baker NA. Experiences of deaf individuals with upper extremity dysfunction.
- Haan E, Soucy J, Connolly G, Lettenberger J, Baker N, Marfeo E, Tickle-Degnen L, Caregiver burden and neurodegenerative disorders: A scoping review.
- Pohlhammer E, Pacun H, Chavez-Hernandez D, Porter N, Marfeo E, Baker N, Barnes M Exploration of domestic violence interventions: A scoping review.
- Becker J, Degrado G, Grey S, Lubic S, Rothman S, Baker N, Marfeo E, Morris M. Exercise and academic outcomes in children: A scoping review.
- Loring K, Peary D, Foley E, Shi Y, Baker N, Marfeo B, Barnes M Mindfulness and intellectual disability: A scoping review.
- Rutta R, Kumar S, Irwin K, Pisharody V, Marfeo E, Baker N, Barnes M. Mindfulness and executive functioning in pre-adolescents and adolescents.
Tufts Department of Occupational Therapy would like to congratulate our recent 2020 Virginia Auty Nedved-Cook, BSOT 52 Endowed Student Research Award recipients!
We are looking forward to hearing and sharing the results of these post professional OTD Leadership projects!
- Miranda Cullen: Examination of Social Participation and Navigation (SPAN) for young adult brain tumor survivors: A usability study
- Sepanta Yousefian: Occupational therapy practitioners’ cultural awareness
- Manike de Wet: Experiences in social participation of Deaf individuals with upper extremity dysfunction
- Mackenzie Rickert: Evaluating a Life Skills group for elementary aged students with social and emotional disorders
AOTA Student Spotlight features Lindsay Hoffman ’20.