Event Manager, Tufts Auxiliary Services
- Fun Fact: Kristen’s 18-year career in higher education event management started when she was part of a two-person department. She went on to assist in building a 15-person event team.
- Loves: Growing pumpkins, candles, and designing creative event set-ups for the incredibly diverse types of events at Tufts
Operations Manager, Tufts Catering
- Fun Fact: Michael comes to Tufts with a wealth of catering knowledge in higher education–having worked events at 12 different Universities in the New England area.
- Loves: Running, kickball, Taylor Swift, and seeing how couples add personal and unique touches to their receptions
Program Coordinator, Tufts University Chaplaincy
- Fun Fact: Shelby has provided wedding planning support with a diverse range of religious and philosophical traditions at Tufts University for over 7 years
- Loves: Setting up pew decorations and discussing non-traditional approaches to wedding ceremonies
Associate Director of Catering and Dining Logistics, Tufts Dining
- Fun Fact: Eric is a 35-year veteran in the Boston catering scene and has been managing Tufts Catering for over 10 years. He has had the opportunity to meet and cater for 6 United States presidents.
- Loves: Working with couples to find their perfect wedding reception menu
Customer Support Team Lead, Tufts Auxiliary Services
- Fun Fact: Nikayla is a Tufts grad currently pursuing a master’s degree in Public Health at Tufts School of Medicine. She has worked with Tufts Conference & Events Services for five years.
- Loves: Decorating, organizing, and seeing how small details can really impact the overall experience of a wedding
Manager of Strategic Communication and Marketing, Tufts Dining
- Fun Fact: Amy has almost 25 years of experience in the events industry and is a Certified Wedding Planner instructor.
- Loves: HGTV, everything about Cape Cod, and getting to know a couple during their wedding planning process
Assistant Catering Coordinator, Tufts Catering
- Fun Fact: Heather has over a decade of experience in event planning and loves to think outside the box to add a unique spin to an event.
- Loves: Seeing an event from the initial vision to the memory of a perfect day
Assistant Director, Tufts Conference and Event Services
- Fun Fact: Lison worked for Disney for 10 years and is a certified dance instructor.
- Loves: Justin Timberlake, Top Chef, and a sentimental song for the father/daughter dance