Join the TUSC Volunteer Team
It’s easy to get involved in TUSC by joining our Volunteer Team. This group is a drop-in style with no commitment, and meets bi-weekly to brainstorm ideas for upcoming events, explore hot topics in the music, and entertainment industries, and volunteer to support TUSC events. Members receive incentives from free tickets to events and trips, to TUSC swap and opportunities to meet artists and performers. Check out the calendar below for upcoming meetings.
Join TUSC Film Series
TUSC Film Series is our longest running volunteer group, again with no commitment, responsible for planning and executing our weekly film screenings on campus. Members meet bi-weekly to brainstorm ideas for upcoming movies, explore hot topics in the film and media industries. Select members volunteer as "projectionists" to actually play the film and manage an individulas screening, and receive a small incentive via Jumbocash for their time. Check out the calendar below for upcoming meetings.
Apply for a TUSC Coordinator Position
Eacy spring, TUSC seeks dynamic, energetic individuals to fill a number of programming and marketing roles for the following academic year. Full position descriptions are included below. Currently, we are seeking applications for Spring 2019 open positions. Apply here by December 2nd at 11:59pm.
- TUSC Marketing Team (4 Positions)
- TUSC Concert Co-Coordinator (2 Positions)
- TUSC Entertaintment Co-Coordinator (2 Positions)
- TUSC Film Series Co-Coordinator (2 Positions)
- TUSC First Years: Class of 2022 (2 to 3 Positions)
- TUSC Sophomores: Class of 2021 (2 to 3 Positions)
- TUSC Juniors: Class of 2020 (2 to 3 Positions)
- TUSC Seniors: Class of 2019 (2 to 3 Positions)
Upcoming TUSC Meetings: