Teaching and Learning in an Environment of New Technologies
Who we are?
- Irina Dragan (Co-Chair)
- Kristen Dunn
- Matthew Finkelman
- Jonathan Garlick
- Krista Johansen
- Natalie Jeong
- Olympia Karacosta
- Ellen Patterson
- Peter Arsenault
What we do?
- Support faculty/staff at every level of the development of their innovative ideas for teaching and learning, professional development and educational research.
- Maintain a bank of innovative ideas and projects at TUSDM.
- Create an efficient workflow by streamlining the process for development and execution of new ideas.
- Identify gaps in effective and meaningful teaching and learning at TUSDM and support innovative faculty/staff projects and professional development opportunities to fill those gaps.
- Mentor faculty and staff at every level of the process from the beginning to the end of their educational projects.
- Identify faculty and staff who apply creative and evidence based pedagogical approaches (course design/enhancement).
- Spotlight faculty and staff who use the latest technological advancements in various settings (didactic, preclinical and clinical).
- Guide faculty/staff in finding collaborators and overcoming challenges and barriers to innovation.