The DCA has digitized or created a selection of historical sources, which are available through the Tufts Digital Library. In many cases you may be able to find the information you need among the resources listed on this page. The vast majority of our collections, however, are not yet available online. If you want to research those collections, please go to Research Help .
- The online-only Concise Encyclopedia of Tufts History tells you about the history of Tufts, its traditions, events, buildings, and people. If there is no entry on the topic you’re researching, please let us know.
- In Light on the Hill: A History of Tufts College, Volume I and Volume II , Russell Miller, Tufts’ first University Historian, chronicles the history of Tufts from its founding through the mid-1980s.
- High on the Hill, a pamphlet-style publication by the Alumni Council, presents Tufts traditions and lore through a tour of its Medford campus.
- Many historical images of Tufts are available through the Tufts Online Photographs.
- Check out historic snapshots of the Tufts Homepage since 1997, courtesy of Internet Archive, Wayback Machine.