– Post on your Social Media Platforms about your Food for All experiences (1 per week) – always tag your location
– Post on your fav restaurants’ walls asking them to join FFA
– Get your friends to also post about their experience and support Food for All!
– Promote FFA at your campus by word of mouth.
– Promote FFA by giving flyers, hanging posters and giving out other merchandising items (stickers, flyers with promotions, etc) – tabling and going to events (always take pictures so we can post about you being there!)
– Community outreach efforts: Promote the App in other associations and groups inside the university (sustainability groups, environmental, food, exchange students, low-budget students and others).
– Contact with university’s media in order to be featured in articles and news
– Find influencers and leaders that could also be interested in working as brand ambassadors with us
If you are interested, please send us an email at email@example.com containing one paragraph stating your motivations to join Food for All and one paragraph explaining to us why you will be great at the job!