Massachusetts Audubon Society
Location: Lincoln, MA
Immediate opening for a creative, energetic, and organized individual to work on critical initiatives that increase public awareness of, and engagement with, Mass Audubon. The Marketing/Development Assistant will handle the day-to-day marketing activities for Drumlin Farm and our residential camp, Wildwood, and provide support for a major capital campaign at Drumlin Farm. S/he will assist in the production and distribution of statewide and site-specific fundraising and marketing materials as requested and needed. This may include posters, flyers, brochures, and other promotional materials. S/he will also assist with other marketing and fundraising communication efforts, including the website, e-communications, articles, press releases, advertising, event planning and production, and reporting.
Qualifications: The successful applicant for this position will hold the following qualifications:
- One to two years of marketing and communications experience.
- Very strong writing, copyediting, proofreading, and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills as well as the ability to multi-task and manage deadline-driven projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or related field.
- Experience with event planning and fundraising activities strongly preferred.
- Knowledge of conservation and the mission of Mass Audubon is a plus.
Hours: 32 hours per week (20 Marketing/12 Development)
Compensation and Benefits: Full benefits package.
To inquire about this position:
Send a cover letter, resume, and 2 recent writing samples to:
Marketing Dept., Attn: Marketing/Development Assistant Position
208 South Great Road
Lincoln, MA 01773