Have a question about the Boston campus or library? Try searching our new collection of frequently asked questions!
Browse by topic to see all questions and answers related to that category, or type a question in the box. The system will automatically try to map you to a Q&A pair if it has already been asked and answered.
If your question does not already exist, you will be presented with a submission form. A librarian will receive your question via email and answer as soon as possible, but please keep in mind that it is not an immediate response.
You can always chat, call or visit us at the library if you require immediate assistance.
Tags4th floor 5th floor african american history apps books celebration circulation Clinical Key ClinicalKey conference congratulations data databases dental electronic resource electronic resources Elsevier facebook feedback goodbye post graduation HHSL holidays homepage hours ipad library service desk library staff match day medical school new new resource open access opinion presentation president's day publication resources social media staff technology toolkits twitter website Women's History Month
Follow Us on Twitter!
- Info Services Librarian Amy LaVertu reviews The Interestings by Meg Wolitzer Have u read it?http://t.co/NP6zSEFuNh #bookreview #librarybooks 12:30:07 PM June 18, 2013 from HootSuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Book Review: The Interestings by Meg Wolitzer | http://t.co/r6qfrfFsQs 12:08:32 PM June 18, 2013 from HootSuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @TuftsUniversity: Congratulations to #Tufts engineer Qiaobing Xu, named a 2013 Pew Scholar in Biomedical Sciences! http://t.co/3nHiBcBMN… 12:21:36 PM June 17, 2013 from HootSuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Preserve and Share Your Data with Dryad Digital Repository | http://t.co/ZDMrGcnZeR 01:53:11 PM June 14, 2013 from HootSuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Welcome To Tufts! | The Hirsh Health Sciences Library welcomes all our new patrons http://t.co/hSNYHEolT9 10:44:19 AM June 11, 2013 from HootSuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
- HHSL begins trial to the Cochrane Library. Ends on 7/31/13 Let us know what you think! http://t.co/2kLpNt7bEC 09:15:02 AM June 11, 2013 from HootSuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook