Unmissable story this week: The theft of 7 major works from the Kunsthal Museum in Rotterdam including a Gauguin, Matisse, Freud, Monet and a Picasso! Read the NYT article here, or search for others to follow the case!
And then, we’re back to our weekly round-up of our favorite things that were said about museums this week: the good, the bad, and the really quite strange!
- Expect Tech Museum’s ‘MythBusters’ exhibit to be an explosive hit!
- Indoor Location comes to the Royal BC Museum (swoon! I want Wifarer for Christmas!)
- Museum closure highlights the deep pain of Bosnia’s divide
- Austrian museum forced to cover up naked posters.
- ‘Hollywood Costume’ Exhibit at V&A Showcases Most Iconic Movie Wardrobes
- Film Academy Unveils Design of New Museum
- British Museum workers vote for strike action