Here’s our weekly round-up of our favorite things that were said about museums this week: the good, the bad, and the really quite strange!
- Its Bubble Popped, Hirshhorn Takes Stock of the Future
- China Museum Shut Down as Exhibits Shown to Be Forgeries
- Getty Museum Acquires Multimedia Installation From Werner Herzog
- Petersen’s auctions of its cars violate most museums’ standards
- Romanian Museum Officials Seeking Stolen Art Find Paint in Ashes
- LACMA, Broad, other art museums work to put storage on display