Here’s our weekly round-up of our favorite things that were said about museums this week: the good, the bad, and the really quite strange!
First, this week’s featured story: Van Gogh Museum 3D Prints Its Own Paintings. Although for now the price-tag makes them an expensive gift shop item, I wonder what the future uses could be? Hands-on experiences for kids and school visits? Greater access for those with low vision?
In other news:
- Pennsylvania Museum Selling a Hopper to Raise Endowment for Contemporary Art
- Revitalizing the Museum Visit
- Museum Gift Shop Selling $450 ‘Anti-Drone Scarf’
- London Museum Holds World Of Minecraft Event
- Glimpse at unseen museum exhibits