If you’re looking for something outdoors yet educational to do on Sunday, June 1, consider joining the Lexington Historical Society’s event! Here’s the extra info they sent in…
The Lexington Historical Society is hosting its sixth annual house tour Homes in the Heart of Lexington which includes a dozen homes within walking distance of Lexington Center on Sunday, June 1, 11:00 – 5:00 pm. The tour showcases over 200 years of change in residential styles from the first brick house built in Lexington, to mid-19th Century summer estates, to a contemporary condominium. Advance tickets are $20 members/$25 non-members. Visit lexingtonhistory.org for more information.
Here’s our weekly roundup of new jobs. As always, they go up immediately on their own page. Happy hunting!
- Public Programs Presenter [California Academy of Sciences]
- Exhibit Content Developer [NC Museum of Natural Sciences]
- Curatorial Assistant III [Peabody Museum]
- Museum Specialist [National Archives and Records Administration]
- Museum Exhibit Specialist 1 [Albany Office of Cultural Education]
- Director of Education and Public Engagement [Philadelphia History Museum at the Atwater Kent]
- Archivist [Hopkins Retrospective Program Manager]
- Assistant Museum Educator [Mead Art Museum]
- Special Events Coordinator [Brooklyn Museum]
- Corporate Program Art Loan Manager [DeCordova Sculpture Park and Museum]
- School-Age Learning Educator [Boston Children’s Museum]
- Culture & Performing Arts Educator [Boston Children’s Museum]
- Museum Registration Specialist [Museum Registration Specialist]
- Director of Multi-Museum K-20 Education Partnership [Kidspace]
- Development Associate [The Discovery Museums]
- Collections Manager – Temporary PT [Fitchburg Art Museum]
- Manager of Tours and Visitor Learning Programs [Isabella Stuart Gardner Museum]
If you haven’t heard of Museum Next… you should! It’s Europe’s major conference on museums and technology AND they’re offering incredibly simple-to-apply-to scholarships for student EMPs.
Find out more here.
The deCordova Sculpture Park and Museum is looking for an Executive Assistant (EA) to the Director, to start immediately. This part time position provides administrative and project-based support to deCordova’s Interim Director and Board with occasional work in donor relations, event support, and assistance to the Development program as required. It is temporary with a possibility of becoming permanent.
To learn more, read the PDF job description here.