If you are planning to present using Tufts webConferencing, follow these steps:
1. Navigate to the Spark Website
2. In the tools section, click the webConferencing link. The webConferencing homepage opens.
3. 3. Click the Request An Account button. The request web conferencing account page opens.
You will receive a password to access the Adobe Connect site within one business day.
From the webConferencing homepage:
4. Click the Go To Adobe Connect button. The Connect login page opens.
5. Log in to the Adobe Connect site and begin creating web conferences. Adobe Connect Tip Sheet
If you are planning to attend using Tufts webConferencing, just wait for an invitation! Basically, you need a connection to the Internet and working computer speakers.
On to: User Guide – Step by step guide to using webConferencing at Tufts.