The Department of Urban and Environmental Policy and Planning (UEP) at Tufts University is accredited by the Planning Accreditation Board, and each year admits approximately 50 students to its Master of Arts program. This blog serves as a place for members of the UEP community to share the program to give you an idea of what goes on here.
- UEP Colloquium: Planners, Policy-Makers and #BlackLivesMatter February 27, 2015
- UEP Colloquium: Aseem Inam February 19, 2015
- Daniel Abramson on Obsolescence, Sustainability, and Beyond February 11, 2015
- Shomon Shamsuddin presentation on LIHEAP February 10, 2015
- Update on Union Square Development Plans January 29, 2015
Tags#BlackLivesMatter Alumni bicycle planning bike advocacy campaign bike infrastructure bike lanes bike path bike share business districts china cycling Davis Square developing countries DSNI Economic Development freight GIS green design green urban design india Interculturalism Intercultural Practice Group last mile LEED-ND mixed use public health Public Participation qualitative skills regional planning sharrow social marketing Somerville transit-oriented development transportation transportation planning trucking UEP Alumni urbanism urban logistics urban policy urban water services water water planning water policy water security