The Department of Urban and Environmental Policy and Planning (UEP) at Tufts University is accredited by the Planning Accreditation Board, and each year admits approximately 50 students to its Master of Arts program. This blog serves as a place for members of the UEP community to share the program to give you an idea of what goes on here.
- UEP Student Jessica Norriss Reflects on WSSS in Palestine May 17, 2016
- UEP/Friedman Student Tessa Salzman Reflects on Geography 2050 Conference May 17, 2016
- UEP Student Erin Coutts at Baltimore’s Eastern Regional Climate Preparedness Conference May 17, 2016
- UEP Student Jamie Fanous at the MA Urban Farming Conference May 17, 2016
- UEP Co-hosts Leaders for Land and Food Sovereignty from Brazil and Honduras May 16, 2016
Tags#BlackLivesMatter Affordable Housing agriculture Alumni architecture Boston china Cleveland Climate Change community development cycling DSNI Economic Development economics Environmental Justice Food Friedman GDAE GIS green design green urban design Immigration india Interculturalism Intercultural Practice Group LEED-ND MIT MIT CoLab mixed use Olympics public health qualitative skills regional planning shrinking cities smart growth social justice Somerville SPA sustainability transit-oriented development transportation transportation planning UEP Alumni urbanism water