The Department of Urban and Environmental Policy and Planning (UEP) at Tufts University is accredited by the Planning Accreditation Board, and each year admits approximately 50 students to its Master of Arts program. This blog serves as a place for members of the UEP community to share the program to give you an idea of what goes on here.
- Sunshine Week offers lessons in government transparency March 25, 2017
- Uber drivers beware! How pay structure can be hazardous to your health March 15, 2017
- BARROS: As social safety nets erode, local entities need to step up March 11, 2017
- Climate change cannot be separated from social justice, panel says March 4, 2017
- Boston is a place for everyone, says council president Michelle Wu February 12, 2017
Tags#BlackLivesMatter Affordable Housing agriculture Agroecology Alumni architecture Boston china Cleveland Climate Change community development cycling DSNI Economic Development economics Environmental Justice farming Food GDAE GIS green design green urban design india Interculturalism Intercultural Practice Group LEED-ND MIT MIT CoLab mixed use public health qualitative skills race relations regional planning shrinking cities smart growth social justice Somerville sustainability transit-oriented development transportation transportation planning UEP Alumni urbanism Urban Planning water