The Department of Urban and Environmental Policy and Planning (UEP) at Tufts University is accredited by the Planning Accreditation Board, and each year admits approximately 50 students to its Master of Arts program. This blog serves as a place for members of the UEP community to share the program to give you an idea of what goes on here.
- Boston is a place for everyone, says council president Michelle Wu February 12, 2017
- Mid-career program celebrates 15th anniversary February 6, 2017
- UEP Colloquium: Speaker asks, who shapes the city and how? January 29, 2017
- Flint crisis a tale of democracy hijacked January 10, 2017
- Rhyme and Reason: class gets poetic about economics November 21, 2016
Tags#BlackLivesMatter Affordable Housing agriculture Agroecology Alumni architecture Boston china Cleveland Climate Change community development cycling DSNI Economic Development economics Environmental Justice farming Food GDAE GIS green design green urban design india Interculturalism Intercultural Practice Group LEED-ND MIT MIT CoLab mixed use public health qualitative skills race relations regional planning shrinking cities smart growth social justice Somerville sustainability transit-oriented development transportation transportation planning UEP Alumni urbanism Urban Planning water