The Department of Urban and Environmental Policy and Planning (UEP) at Tufts University is accredited by the Planning Accreditation Board, and each year admits approximately 50 students to its Master of Arts program. This blog serves as a place for members of the UEP community to share the program to give you an idea of what goes on here.
- Rhyme and Reason: class gets poetic about economics November 21, 2016
- Panel speaks on how planners can make black lives matter October 26, 2016
- Joint urban planning and public health program to foster holistic problem-solving September 19, 2016
- UEP alum recognized for land stewardship practices September 7, 2016
- New Hybrid UEP Post-Masters Certificate Program in Urban Justice and Sustainability June 22, 2016
Tags#BlackLivesMatter Affordable Housing agriculture Agroecology Alumni architecture Boston china Cleveland Climate Change community development cycling DSNI Economic Development economics Environmental Justice farming Food GDAE GIS green design green urban design Immigration india Interculturalism Intercultural Practice Group LEED-ND MIT MIT CoLab mixed use public health qualitative skills regional planning shrinking cities smart growth social justice Somerville sustainability transit-oriented development transportation transportation planning UEP Alumni urbanism Urban Planning water