The Department of Urban and Environmental Policy and Planning (UEP) at Tufts University is accredited by the Planning Accreditation Board, and each year admits approximately 50 students to its Master of Arts program. This blog serves as a place for members of the UEP community to share the program to give you an idea of what goes on here.
- New Hybrid UEP Post-Masters Certificate Program in Urban Justice and Sustainability June 22, 2016
- UEP Students Complete 9 Field Projects in Spring 2016 June 21, 2016
- New Report by UEP’s Lorlene Hoyt on Education and Entrepreneurship in Chile June 16, 2016
- UEP Student Jessica Norriss Reflects on WSSS in Palestine May 17, 2016
- UEP/Friedman Student Tessa Salzman Reflects on Geography 2050 Conference May 17, 2016
Tags#BlackLivesMatter Affordable Housing agriculture Alumni architecture Boston china Cleveland Climate Change community development cycling DSNI Economic Development economics Environmental Justice Field Projects Food Friedman GDAE GIS green design green urban design Immigration india Interculturalism Intercultural Practice Group LEED-ND MIT MIT CoLab mixed use Olympics public health qualitative skills regional planning shrinking cities smart growth social justice Somerville sustainability transit-oriented development transportation transportation planning UEP Alumni urbanism water