The Department of Urban and Environmental Policy and Planning (UEP) at Tufts University is accredited by the Planning Accreditation Board, and each year admits approximately 50 students to its Master of Arts program. This blog serves as a place for members of the UEP community to share the program to give you an idea of what goes on here.
- Sacred Rice: Environmental Change and Structural Uncertainty in West Africa May 1, 2016
- Two Presentations on Sustainable Forestry April 24, 2016
- Tufts MPP Alumni Panel April 11, 2016
- Susan Buckingham: Why Climate Change Is a Gendered Issue April 7, 2016
- Sustainable Aquaculture: The Seaweed Industry in New England April 1, 2016
Tags#BlackLivesMatter Affordable Housing agriculture Alumni architecture Boston china Cleveland Climate Change community development cycling DSNI Economic Development economics Environmental Justice Food Friedman GDAE GIS green design green urban design Interculturalism Intercultural Practice Group International Development Jan Gehl LEED-ND MIT MIT CoLab mixed use Olympics public health qualitative skills regional planning shrinking cities smart growth social justice Somerville SPA sustainability transit-oriented development transportation transportation planning UEP Alumni urbanism water