The Department of Urban and Environmental Policy and Planning (UEP) at Tufts University is accredited by the Planning Accreditation Board, and each year admits approximately 50 students to its Master of Arts program. This blog serves as a place for members of the UEP community to share the program to give you an idea of what goes on here.
- Update on Union Square Development Plans January 29, 2015
- UEP Students Make #BlackLivesMatter Statement January 29, 2015
- Democracy Now’s Juan González: Upcoming Film Screening January 5, 2015
- UEP Colloquium: Inclusive and Equitable Economic Development and Community-Driven Planning December 5, 2014
- Incomplete Streets: New Book by Julian Agyeman December 5, 2014
TagsAlumni bicycle planning bike advocacy campaign bike infrastructure bike lanes bike path bike share business districts china cycling Davis Square developing countries DSNI Economic Development freight GIS green urban design india Interculturalism Intercultural Practice Group international last mile LEED-ND mixed use public health Public Participation qualitative skills regional planning sharrow small classes social marketing Somerville transit-oriented development transportation transportation planning trucking UEP Alumni urban logistics urban policy urban water services water water infrastructure water planning water policy water security