The Department of Urban and Environmental Policy and Planning (UEP) at Tufts University is accredited by the Planning Accreditation Board, and each year admits approximately 50 students to its Master of Arts program. This blog serves as a place for members of the UEP community to share the program to give you an idea of what goes on here.
- UP3 Panel on Congestion Pricing November 22, 2015
- Reflections on the 2015 UEP Loj Trip: Lylee Rauch-Kacenski November 20, 2015
- GDAE: Climate Economics November 15, 2015
- Philip Warburg: Solar Power Comes of Age November 13, 2015
- UEP Colloquium: Climate Change and Community Vulnerability November 6, 2015
Tags#BlackLivesMatter Affordable Housing agriculture Alumni bicycle planning bike lanes bike share Boston business districts china Climate Change cycling Davis Square DSNI Economic Development economics Food freight Friedman GDAE GIS green design green urban design Interculturalism Intercultural Practice Group last mile LEED-ND mixed use Olympics public health Public Participation qualitative skills regional planning smart growth social justice Somerville sustainability transit-oriented development transportation transportation planning trucking UEP Alumni urbanism urban logistics water