The Department of Urban and Environmental Policy and Planning (UEP) at Tufts University is accredited by the Planning Accreditation Board, and each year admits approximately 50 students to its Master of Arts program. This blog serves as a place for members of the UEP community to share the program to give you an idea of what goes on here.
- Scholars Strategy Network Podcast on Gentrification February 8, 2016
- UEP Colloquium: Disaster Planning in New Orleans Lower 9th Ward February 4, 2016
- China in Latin America: Seeking a Path Toward Sustainable Development January 28, 2016
- Community Development Student Project: Cleveland, OH January 15, 2016
- Community Development Student Project: Sibu Malaba on Lawrence, MA December 14, 2015
Tags#BlackLivesMatter Affordable Housing agriculture Alumni Boston business districts china Cleveland Climate Change community development cycling Davis Square DSNI Economic Development economics Food freight Friedman GDAE GIS green design green urban design Interculturalism Intercultural Practice Group last mile LEED-ND mixed use Olympics public health Public Participation qualitative skills regional planning shrinking cities smart growth social justice Somerville sustainability transit-oriented development transportation transportation planning trucking UEP Alumni urbanism urban logistics water