The Department of Urban and Environmental Policy and Planning (UEP) at Tufts University is accredited by the Planning Accreditation Board, and each year admits approximately 50 students to its Master of Arts program. This blog serves as a place for members of the UEP community to share the program to give you an idea of what goes on here.
- Land, Wealth, and Community Control May 18, 2015
- 2015 GIS Poster Expo! May 8, 2015
- UEP Colloquium: Reflections on Engaged Universities April 30, 2015
- Alicia Garza: Black Womyn Lives Matter April 17, 2015
- Tufts’ Green Line Extension Planning: April 7, 2015
Tags#BlackLivesMatter Affordable Housing Alumni bicycle planning bike advocacy campaign bike infrastructure bike lanes bike path bike share Boston business districts china cycling Davis Square developing countries DSNI Economic Development freight GIS green design green urban design india Interculturalism Intercultural Practice Group last mile LEED-ND mixed use public health Public Participation qualitative skills regional planning sharrow social justice social marketing Somerville transit-oriented development transportation transportation planning trucking UEP Alumni urbanism urban logistics water water planning water security