The Department of Urban and Environmental Policy and Planning (UEP) at Tufts University is accredited by the Planning Accreditation Board, and each year admits approximately 50 students to its Master of Arts program. This blog serves as a place for members of the UEP community to share the program to give you an idea of what goes on here.
- UEP Fall Colloquium: Lisa Freeman on Human and Animal Health September 30, 2015
- Boston Drops Bid to Host 2024 Olympics July 28, 2015
- UEP Student Internship Spotlight: Jonathan Diaz June 26, 2015
- UEP Student Internship Spotlight: Kate Ito June 15, 2015
- Controversial New MBTA Plan from Governor Baker June 5, 2015
Tags#BlackLivesMatter Affordable Housing Alumni bicycle planning bike advocacy campaign bike infrastructure bike lanes bike path bike share Boston business districts china cycling Davis Square developing countries DSNI Economic Development freight GIS green design green urban design india Interculturalism Intercultural Practice Group last mile LEED-ND mixed use Olympics public health Public Participation qualitative skills regional planning sharrow social justice social marketing Somerville transit-oriented development transportation transportation planning trucking UEP Alumni urbanism urban logistics water water security