Meet the Team

Photo of Tara Curran in a light blue shirt in front of yellow, orange, and pink flowers.

TARA CURRAN

Hello! My Name is Tara Curran and I am a senior studying Mechanical Engineering. I am from Duxbury, MA. A fun fact about me is that I play Quidditch.

Photo of Nashielli Diaz smiling in a white blouse with red trimming on a green lawn in front of a river.

NASHIELLI DIAZ

Hi everyone, my name is Elli Diaz and I’m from Berkeley, CA. I am a senior majoring in Biomedical Engineering and a fun fact about me is that I love to knit and crochet!

Photo of Sofia Levy in a beige beanie, beige winter coat, and red beanie standing in the snow in Boston Commons.

SOFIA LEVY

Hello! My name is Sofia Levy and I am a senior undergraduate student at Tufts University majoring in biomedical engineering. I am from Phoenix, AZ. A fun fact about me is that I am a licensed realtor in the state of Arizona.

MAX SCHWENK

Hi my name is Max Schwenk and I’m from Garden City, NY. I’m a senior biomedical engineer. A fun fact about me is I went skydiving over Cape Cod for my 21st birthday!