In our applied research, we:
- Synthesize existing evidence to identify innovative and effective strategies to improve population health.
- Evaluate interventions to inform organization, community, and policy level change.
- Design and execute research studies to bring timely and relevant knowledge to the community-based partners, the health care system, and policymakers.
- Work with diverse stakeholders, including state government, community-based organizations, employers, payers, health care providers, and consumers to tackle today’s most pressing population health, health care delivery, and health policy challenges.
- Conduct short and long-term projects, tailoring the scope and timeline to the needs of the problem, project, and stakeholders.
- Claims data analysis
- Community-engaged research
- Evidence synthesis and systematic reviews
- Formative and summative evaluation
- Impact analysis of state and federal policy
- Implementation science
- Mixed methods
- Needs assessment
- Survey design, implementation, and analysis
- Policy analysis
- Qualitative interviews and focus groups
Expertise of Affiliated Faculty
- Advance care planning
- Behavioral health
- Chronic disease management
- Community health workers
- Food insecurity
- Health care delivery and payment reform
- Health economics
- Health equity
- Learning health care systems
- Local health departments
- Justice involved populations
- Population health
- Primary care
- Social determinants of health
- State health policy
If you are looking for assistance in applied research in any of these areas, please Contact Us and we can connect you.