Vibe Bot

Vibe Bot

A bot to vibe and combat loneliness.

Edison

During the quarantine, it’s always lonely to vibe by yourself. The vibe bot offers some companionship during this demanding time especially for those with no friends. It dances, flashes, plays music and vibes to lift your spirits! It doesn’t come alone too, it comes with another robot!

10 thoughts on “Vibe Bot

• August 7, 2020 at 2:41 PM

Hi Edison! Fun concept, we could all use someone to vibe with. How did you tell the robots not to bump into each other? Is it sensors, or do the bots communicate?

• August 7, 2020 at 2:57 PM

I really loved the song choice of these robots, certainly left me smiliing when you were testing – and the fact that you were able to program them despite never being able to touch the hardware was so impressive. If you were going to work on these for another week, what would be something that you would add or change?

• August 7, 2020 at 3:05 PM

I really enjoyed your concept; I wonder how possible it is to have the two robots interact and potentially “dance” with each other. Maybe using Airtable to have the two robots read the others motor values?

• August 7, 2020 at 3:34 PM

It seems like a really fun robot to have around as sort of a toy. It’s also cool how there were multiple working together to vibe.

• August 7, 2020 at 3:50 PM

I started off the video thinking “I’m gonna be rick rolled” and then I was. Thank you this video was beautiful. Also the robot interaction was super interesting.