Please see the drop down menu under “forms” to access what you need.
EQUIPMENT RESERVATION FORM
- We encourage users to make reservations in advance to ensure that equipment is available when they need it.
- Reservations may be made in person or via this reservation form, not by phone.
- Please refer to the list of the stockroom inventory and let us know what you would like to reserve – Coming Soon.
- Reservations should be made at least two business days in advance.
- You will receive confirmation of your reservation via email.
Authorizations are given for specific pieces of advanced equipment. Faculty members or studio managers must fill out the Class Authorization Form to validate the students who have been properly taught how to handle authorized equipment. Students will only be authorized for equipment that their faculty members (or studio manager) have cleared them for. Individual student authorizations can also be done using the same form.
Under NO circumstances may equipment be checked out under someone else’s name; this includes teaching assistants checking out equipment for faculty members. To solve this problem, teaching assistants should be cleared for all equipment that will be used in class ahead of time so that they can check it out under their own name.