- Only artists graduating from an MFA program in Fall 2020 through July 1, 2021 are eligible to apply.
- If you graduated prior to Fall 2020, you are not eligible to apply.
- If you will graduate after July 1, 2021, please apply in the next application cycle. This is a hard deadline.
- Only artists graduating from US graduate MFA programs are eligible to apply.
- If you are graduating from a graduate MFA program located anywhere besides the USA, you are noteligible to apply — unless you are American and hold an American passport. (Unfortunately, this is due to visa deadlines).
- UT Austin Department of Art and Art History Studio Art graduate students and alumni are not eligible to apply.
- 24-hour access to a private 1800-square-foot studio
- Private furnished house capable of accommodating the fellow and a partner *
- $30,000 stipend
- Access to health insurance and benefits
- Part-time teaching experience at UT Austin
- Part-time teaching experience at the Wildflower Center
- Solo exhibition at the Wildflower Center
* The house cannot accommodate children. A pet may be acceptable upon approval and with pet deposit.
- 9½-month commitment
- Teach one class per semester (two classes total) in Studio Art in the Department of Art and Art History
- Teach one workshop per semester (two workshops total) at the Wildflower Center
- Public lecture on your work
- Solo exhibition
Andrew presents on Saturday March 3/13 2:30-4pm http://volweb.utk.edu/~remotecontact/analog-digital.html
I’m excited to let you know that Real Art Ways is now accepting submissionsfor the 2021 Real Art Awards! Emerging artists in living in New Jersey, New England, or New York are invited to submit their work for consideration free of charge. Six selected artists will receive a $2,500 prize, solo exhibition, catalogue essay, and more. This year’s jury panel includes: artist and writer Kameelah Janan Rasheed; artist and Director of the School of Art at George Mason University Hasan Elahi; and Real Art Ways Executive Director Will K. Wilkins.
Our definition of “emerging” is inherently flexible, so recently graduated students are encouraged to submit their work for consideration. Students graduating this Spring semester are also eligible to apply.
For full rules, submission guidelines, and FAQ, click here.
HOCH CUNNINGHAMENVIRONMENTAL LECTURES: Sensate Body(s) Past, Present, Futures by Elly Vadseth, Artist. Thursday, February 4th, 12 pm EST | Register here