Something about the idea of emergency preparedness appeals to the obsessively organized part of me. Do you feel the same? If so, you might want to check out this upcoming meeting.
New England Regional Summit
Emergency Preparedness for Cultural Institutions
COSTEP MA is pleased to announce a second summit meeting for the New England statewide emergency preparedness organizations representing cultural organizations. These organizations include Coordinated Statewide Emergency Preparedness (COSTEPs) and Alliance for Response groups in the region.
This meeting is open to the public and anyone interesting in learning more about emergency and disaster preparedness in their state is encouraged to attend.
· Date: Friday, March 23, 2012
· Time: 1:00 pm to 3:00 pm
· Location: Public Affairs Center (PAC) Room 136, Wesleyan University, Middletown, CT
· RSVP: By March 9, 2012 to Veronica Martzahl at email@example.com
- Local Reports from statewide groups
- Update on HMGP grant (awarded and upcoming opportunities)
- Outreach to regional professional organizations (NEMA, NEA, NELA)
- New England Regional IPER roll-out
- FEMA National Disaster Recovery Framework Stakeholder Forum review
Additional agenda items should be sent to Veronica Martzahl at firstname.lastname@example.org.