The Scholarly Communication Team is charged by the University Library Council with the responsibility of monitoring issues surrounding copyright, author’s rights, and scholarly publishing.
Many basic questions can be answered on this website. If you have additional questions, please contact us. You may contact any of the team members directly listed below, or email your question to the Scholarly Communication Team.
- Martha Kelehan (Co-Chair), Tisch Library, (617) 627-2092
- Judy Rabinowitz (Co-Chair), Hirsh Health Sciences Library, (617) 636-3854
- Miriam Allman, Tisch Library, (617) 627-5455
- Janet Hill, Educational and Scholarly Technology Services (UIT), (617) 627-2367
- Deborah Kaplan, Digital Collections and Archives, (617) 627-4347
- Regina Raboin, Tisch Library, (617) 627-4221
- Anne Sauer, Digital Collections and Archives, (617) 627-2696
- Rhys Sevier, Ginn Library, (617) 627-3023
- Robbin Smith, OpenCourseWare, (617) 636-2945
- Kate Thornhill, Hirsh Health Sciences Library, (617) 636-2420
- Judi Vellucci, University Information Technology, (617) 627-3490
- Laura Walters, Tisch Library, (617) 627-2098