The Scholarly Communication Team is charged by the Tufts Libraries Council with bolstering the education, outreach, and advocacy of scholarly communication across the university, namely in the areas of copyright, author’s rights, and scholarly publishing.
Please contact us if you have any questions. To get in touch with us, you can fill out our contact form and a member of the team will respond to you shortly. You may also contact any of the team members directly listed below, or email your question to the Scholarly Communication Team elist.
- Judy Rabinowitz (co-chair), Hirsh Health Sciences Library
- Andrea Schuler (co-chair), Tisch Library
- Kaylen Dwyer, Tisch Library
- Nick Homenda, Tisch Library
- Martha Kelehan, Tisch Library
- Sari Mauro, Digital Collections & Archives
- Becky Morin, Hirsh Health Sciences Library
- Zora Rizzi, Educational Technology Systems & Services (TTS)
- Akiyo Fujii, University Counsel