Here you’ll find information for faculty, staff, and students about all aspects of the process used by scholars to share and use the results of their and others’ research. The goal is to provide answers to your questions about copyright, fair use and open access.
- Use Tufts’ model amendment to publication agreement to maintain your rights as an author
- See tips for making your work openly available
- Learn about publishing in Open Access journals
Faculty & Course Instructors
- Put Tufts-owned online materials on course reserve
- See Tufts’ Information Stewardship Policy to learn about managing institutional data and systems
- Learn about Tufts University’s policy on the fair use of copyrighted materials
- See our FAQ for thesis & dissertation writers
- Learn more about support for student publications at Tufts
- If you’re getting ready to publish, learn more about making your work open and publishing in open access journals
If you don’t see what you’re looking for, please contact the Scholarly Communication Team.
This site is managed by the Scholarly Communication Team, which is charged by the Tufts Libraries Council under the oversight of the Office of the Provost, with consultation from University Counsel.