Using the Works of Others
- Copyright Permissions
- Copyright Decision Tree
- Tufts Information Stewardship Policy
- Tufts University Policy on Fair Use of Copyrighted Materials
- Support for Student Publications at Tufts – resources for producing, distributing, and preserving publications at Tufts
More questions? See our Copyright page.
Resources Related to Your Own Work
- Keeping your rights – the Amendment to Publication Agreement provides model language for negotiating copyright transfer agreements with publishers
- Preserving and creating open access to your work – Tufts Digital Library
- Publishing in open access journals
- Knowing your IP rights and responsibilities – the Tufts Policy on Rights and Responsibilities with Respect to Intellectual Property
More questions? See our Authors’ Rights page.