- Keeping your rights – see our Retaining Your Rights as an Author page for strategies to negotiate copyright transfer agreements with publishers
- Preserving and creating open access to your work – Tufts Digital Library
- Publishing in open access journals
- Directory of Open Access Journals lists scholarly open access journals
- Tufts Open Access Journal Memberships enable discounts on some article processing charges (APC)
- The Finding a journal to publish in guide provides suggestions for finding and evaluating places to publish your research
- Knowing your IP rights and responsibilities – the Tufts Policy on Rights and Responsibilities with Respect to Intellectual Property
- Preventing link rot in your citations – Tufts is a Perma.cc partner. Use Perma links to create archived versions of websites you cite in your work, ensuring access for future readers. Find out more about Perma.cc.
More questions? See our Authors’ Rights page.