Our Women-Powered Workshops are 1-hour in-class presentations designed for up to 30 participants. These workshops are great for businesses, communities,
universities, or any group looking to promote healthy transportation options.
This workshop covers the
- History of women and biking.
- Anatomical differences between women and men.
- Women-specific bikes and gear.
- Route planning.
- How to travel with children.
- Rules of the road and safety tips
Free and open to those who live or work in Cambridge! For more information, contact email@example.com.
This event is part of Bay State Bike Week 2013.