- Masters, W.A., Y. Bai, A. Herforth, D. Sarpong, F. Mishili, J. Kinabo, and J.C. Coates (2018), “Measuring the Affordability of Nutritious Diets in Africa: Price Indexes for Diet Diversity and the Cost of Nutrient Adequacy“. American Journal of Agricultural Economics 100(5, October): 1285-1301. [replication file]
- Alemu, R., S.A. Block, D. Headey, Y. Bai, and W.A. Masters (2019), Where are nutritious diets most expensive? Evidence from 195 foods in 164 countries. AAEA invited paper for presentation at the ASSA, 5 January 2019 [slides].
- Cost of Nutritious Diets Consortium (2018). Indicators and tools for the cost of nutritious diets. Boston, MA: Tufts University (13 pages, 31 May 2018).
- Masters, W.A. (2018), Bibliography of least-cost diet research. Boston, MA: Tufts University (5 pages, 23 August 2018).
- Bai, Y., E. Naumova and W.A. Masters, “Seasonality in the Cost of Nutritious Diets versus Caloric Adequacy in Tanzania“. Abstract selected for oral presentation at ASN [slides] & ICABR [slides]
- Bai, Y., E. Naumova and W.A. Masters, “Seasonality in the cost of nutritious diets by region in Tanzania“. Abstract selected for poster at the AAEA.