Tufts University’s Educational Technology Services (ETS) is a part of Tufts Technology Services. ETS is a university-wide service group which supports faculty in using technology for teaching. We focus on helping with the meaningful integration of technology into academic programs and courses by:
- Providing faculty with professional development through year-round programs and trainings
- Consulting directly with faculty to support technology-enhanced solutions to teaching and learning challenges
- Provisioning tools and services to enable education and scholarship at Tufts
- Researching and integrating educational technologies
- Collaborating with faculty to design, produce, and launch online courses and programs
- Leading efforts to design and support learning spaces for academic programming, and administrative spaces which support collaboration and innovation.
Tufts Educational Technology Services (ETS) is excited to announce the start of the Educational Technology Innovation Seed Grant, a new partnership opportunity for instructors. The goal of the Innovation Seed Grant is to provide the financial, resource, and planning support necessary for the implementation of new and creative technology-based enhancements that improve the learning experience of students at Tufts.
Learn more . . .
Learn more about:
- Our collaborative online and blended course design process
- Our support for continuing teaching in the face of disruptions
- Our resources for accessible learning
- How to contact us for a consultation