We hope your Tufts Mobile Medicards are a helpful resource for fundamental background knowledge core to family medicine. They are presented in a practical, organized and efficient way to help with learning. The content was written by Tufts Family Medicine faculty and is being shared for educational purposes. The information here is not intended to replace peer-reviewed evidence accessed via databases such as Dynamed.
- ABx in the Outpatient-Setting
- Alcohol Use Disorder Pharmacotherapy
- AUDIT/Alcohol Use Disorder/SBIRT
- COVID-19 Handouts (2)
- Diabetes- The Rule of Three’s
- Geriatric Assessments
- Hypertension Handouts (3)
- Information Mastery
- Lipid Guidelines (ACC_AHA)
- Mammogram Stats
- Motivational Interviewing
- MSK Exam Special Tests
- Musculoskeletal Primer
- Nutrition Handouts (2)
- Pain Handouts (11)
- Pneumonia Vaccine Guidelines
- Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis (PrEP)
- Review of Systems (ROS)
- Vaccine Hesitancy Handouts (14)
- Viral URI Treatment
Updates are made on an ad hoc basis. We very much appreciate when users contact us to point out new information.
Please email Nancy.Reyes@tufts.edu if you have any proposed changes or updates to any of the Tufts Mobile Medicards.